Lacy Danes - Erotic Romance Author

»Wednesday, April 06, 2011:
65 days until my wedding!
There are 65 days left until my wedding.

I have had trouble finding the second dress of my dreams, but I know I will find it.

The catering will be done by Gourmet Productions a fantastic menu.

Skewered Chicken Thighs with Thai Red Curry Sauce

Beef Tenderloin Carpaccio with Sea Salt, Arugula, and Lemon

Wild Mushroom and Gruyere Quiche

Miniature Cheddar Burgers with Caramelized Onion and Sautéed Mushrooms on the side

Artisan Cheese Display with Grapes and Oregon Berries

Crisp Asparagus with Marcona Almonds and Orange Oil

Phyllo Triangles bursting with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Feta

Roasted Red Potatoes with Chives, Lemon and Artichoke

Endive Spears filled with Dungeness Crab Salad

Seared Ahi atop a Sesame Crisp with Wasabi Aioli

Chocolate Tartlets

Lemon Tartlets

Caramel Pecan Triangles

Fresh Squeezed Lemonade

Yum and Yum.

More people than I expected from my side are coming to the ICEBALL celebration.
ICEBALL is word the future Mr. Danes and I use to describe how much we love each other. Couple speak as one of my friends says.

For the week before the celebration in June, I will be giving away a book a day!

Please check back often to be a part of this great occasion.

Hugs,
Lacy

Labels: , ,

0 Comments

Post a Comment