Lacy Danes - Erotic Romance Author

»Wednesday, December 22, 2010:
Wow, it has been awhile, and Happy Holidays!
The last seven months have been a whirlwind for me. Filled with the High-highs and Low-lows that make life so interesting, challenging, and fun.

I have some fantastic new to share with you during this holiday season. My very own HEA. Grin. On December 16th, my longtime best friend and lover asked me to marry him. He totally shocked me and did it in such a romantic way it still brings tears and Goosebumps. One day I will tell our story; it has been filled with all the conflict, growth, romance, and devotion, which makes for a great romance.

I have not stopped floating and I honestly don’t expect to anytime soon. 2011 is going to be a great year.

Now on to story news! In less than one month, I have a new lovely and oh so naughty story coming out. House Of Sin, is a Victorian set novella that will release on 1/11/11 from Samhanin publishing. This story is one of my favorite stories.

Her most important duty—serve the master’s pleasure.

Emily’s dreams are simple: a life of dedicated service at a respectable estate, and a strong marriage filled with love and devotion for one man. Portage Place, the manor where her parents apprenticed, seems the perfect place to start. Though it is whispered that all is not as it seems behind its grand façade.

The rumors, it turns out, ring with truth. The halls are saturated with sensuality, desire and lust. Despite the scandalous duties she is asked to perform, she is determined not to stumble on what could be her first step toward her dreams. Dreams that, lately, have included the manor’s fiery haired groomsman.

A promise to watch over his younger half-brother brought Adam to Portage Place. For the first time in five years of enjoying the delights of the manor’s unbridled debauchery, Emily’s innocence touches the protector that still lives deep in his core. This house of sin may have ruined him, but he will see to it that it doesn’t ruin her.

It seems, however, that behind every door lurks a conspiracy to bind Emily in velvet chains of desire. Until the only way out is for Adam to take the biggest risk of all…



I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

You can get a glimpse of it here.

Happy Holidays to you all!

Hugs,
Lacy.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments

Post a Comment