Lacy Danes - Erotic Romance Author

»Thursday, January 17, 2008:
Vintage Smut
As I sit and try to get into the mood to write sex, I am drawn to the old photographs from the Victorian period. I have a few sites that I like to visit for this though there are some images that simply give an instant response that I have saved on my computer.

What is it about seeing sex or dominance in an image that is so appealing? Is it that you are left wondering... what happens next? What happened before this instant? There is something so very intriguing in that simple frozen image in time. Your mind engages and goes... places.

Back when some of these photographs were taken you had to hold still for a bit, no movement, as the image was taken or else it would blur. Just imagine sitting there completely joined or in the middle of some flirtatious play and then being told not to move. It sends chills up my spine... The camera in control of the scene? lol. Or I suppose that is the photographer. wink.

Anyway I thought I would share just one of my favorite images…


This image is so very beautiful... the way the woman in the center is arching her head and touching the woman's head that holds the birch. The man with his legs wrapped about her, holding her still so he can play with her nipples and the other woman can tease her with ease. grin.

What do you think happened next?

Hope you enjoy this image as much as I do...

Hugs and kisses,
Lacy.

Er jeg en fjols nej men lidt?

Labels: ,

2 Comments

  1. Well, it's certainly very interesting! You pointed out many things I hadn't noticed. You're post reminds me of Anna J. Evans book coming out soon. Check it out.

    http://samhainpublishing.com/coming/captured


  2. Grin. There are lots of things in that image that I didn't mention too... like the soft yet devious smile on the woman with the birches face. wink.

    I will check out her book! Thanks Shelli.

    Hugs,
    Lacy.


Post a Comment